Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Temp Mail Services

Hello, and I hope you have a nice day. Today I needed a few new email accounts, and resorted to Temp Email Services, and then realizing I never told this on my forum, So herby!

Using temporary mail services allows you to completely protect your real mailbox against the loss of personal information. Your temporary e-mail address is completely anonymous. ... Which means you are reliably protected from all unauthorized actions that may endanger your information and compromise your privacy. We also call this Disposable email - is a free email service that allows receiving email at a temporary address that self-destructed after a certain time elapses.

Temporary mailbox is valid until the user deletes or changes it with a corresponding button. Click the “Refresh” button to view the list of incoming mails after opening a disposable mailbox page. Incoming messages are valid only for 60 minutes, then they'll be deleted.

• YOP Mail Disposable Email Address
    YOPmaill gives the users storage space for 8 days. It also offers multi-language support and has a neat user interface. You can also compose emails through this server but you can only send them to other recipients using the YOPmail only. The only con about this service is that it is still hosting on a non-secure protocol i.e. HTTP instead of HTTPS which is quite common these days.
  • ThrowAwayMails.com
    The ThrowAwayMail’s have a validity of 48 hours. In order to keep the email for longer periods, you have to visit the email page before it completes the first 48 hours. We also recommend activating the cookies for optimal usage.

More services for a temp email are listed here